Fun Fact Friday: An introduction

I am an avid reader and learner, especially on health and public health issues. I frequently have far too many tabs open linking to articles on politics, economics, social dynamics, beauty and fashion (xD), but mostly health-related issues.

Me when I find an awesome article to read
Inspired by Franish's Top Three round up series, where she includes information she has learned through med school as well as other fashion blog-related links, I am beginning Fun Fact Friday: a series where I will be rounding up articles, stories, quotes, etc. I have read in the past week. Honestly, this will probably mostly focus on health and public health tidbits learned, but I'll try to intersperse it with non-health information as well (feel free to suggest any articles or topics)! I hope you'll find this even mildly interesting :)

PS. To my US friends, Happy 4th of July! Fun fact: 4 July is also the birthday of one of Thailand's princesses: Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Walailak, an avid learner and promoter of the sciences. Celebrations, all around!

No comments

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate any and all comments, and take the time in reading and replying to them. However, if I find that your comments are spam and/or not respectful, I reserve the right to remove them as I see fit.