An update & hiatus

By the time this post goes live, I will be sitting at the airport waiting for my flight to the US of A! The day is finally here when I get to not only travel to visit family and friends for a month, but also begin my journey to grad school!

How calm and composed I am at the thought of my upcoming reunions and new beginnings (I am essentially all of these corgis combined)

I'll be traveling leisurely about the US for the next month before settling into my new midwest home for the next two years. As such, posts will be a bit fewer and farther in-between (I have 2-3 scheduled from now until September. There's one for next Tuesday, so stay tuned!). I'll try to keep up with Fun Fact Fridays, but no guarantees ! I'll be spending a week each in four different cities, so I might try to do FFF updates with pictures from my wanderings, shenanigans, and discoveries instead of web articles and posts. I'll definitely be Instagramming my journeys and happenings, so be sure to follow me @howdoithai!

If you're in Boston, Los Angeles, New York City, and/or Seattle and see a super confused Asian girl with hair that looks like it's possessed by lions roaming about, there is a slightly higher than usual chance that it's me.

This is how I look, but just a bit more Asian | Source
Also, if you have any suggestions for what to do in any of the aforementioned cities, let me know, especially for LA and Seattle! So excited to see old friends and explore new places :)

Things will be back to normal(ish) by September. It'll be even more exciting then, because I will be settling somewhere new, and my no-skincare buy will be over! I'll have new goodies and pretties to test, and hopefully I will be able to keep up with this blog while I go through grad school!

Hope you're having a great day, and I'll see you on the blogosphere/Instagram-sphere soon!

1 comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate any and all comments, and take the time in reading and replying to them. However, if I find that your comments are spam and/or not respectful, I reserve the right to remove them as I see fit.